Battleon Adventures X-Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battleon Adventures X-Infinity

The Roleplay forum for all universes of Battleon Past present and future!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lynda.com Joomla! 1.7 Programming And Packaging Extensions QUASAR.rar
Midnight in Wonderland  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:50 am by salalrand

» Kalla Thodarbu Sex Video.com
Midnight in Wonderland  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:26 am by salalrand

» Downblouse Pictures
Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:34 pm by salalrand

» The Hobbit Kingdoms Of The Middle Earth Hack V1.6 Torrent Download
Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:50 am by salalrand

» Google Chrome[Hurtom]
Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:26 pm by salalrand

» YoWindow Unlimited Edition 2.0 Build 464
Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:44 am by salalrand

» PDF-XChange Viewer Pro 2
Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:15 pm by salalrand

» TuneUp Utilities 2011 + Portable
Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:29 am by salalrand

» Opticalillusions
Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:07 am by salalrand

Midnight in Wonderland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

Midnight in Wonderland  Empty
PostSubject: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 pm

(Name: Kazu Race/Class: Human, Soul Weaver subrace: none Lvl:49 Weapon: Dread Bandit's Sword lvl: 32 Dmg: 42-66 Poison)

The Harvest moon rises on the dark forest. Creatures of the night watch for there prey. The thunder rolls as a an invisible storm brews. The hours pass and only seem to make the deadly forest of shadows even darker. Within the woods lies a gem sought after by both humans and creatures of the night alike. A stone said to give power to its wielder to rule all of Darkovia. Many have searched for the fabled gem only to perish and become food to the forest, and with each death the forest only calls louder and louder for souls to come and find the treasure so it may devour those foolish enough to seek it.

It is here Kazu seeks the item at the oh so generous, paid request of Drakath and his army. The life of a mercenary is not a morally clean one his loyalty only to the man who can pay the most. With him his Spirit ally, Pandora, and his faithful dragon Aerolahnn accompany him in search of a payday that might finally allow him to retire from his wet-work.

"We may as well set up camp, after all if we continue now well only run into creatures i would rather not face with such difficult visibility. Its as if the very night wished to suffocate me. But it will take much more to stop me from taking what i want." I Look about me and break branches off of trees grinning as i think of the deadwoods back in my own home. "Aerolahnn, light a fire would you." The dragon nods and replies with a puff of flame onto the stick in his hand. "Pandora look around and see if there are any dangerous creatures about. and do be careful not to hurt your self, or unleash hell on earth" She nods and hurries off. I gather wood and make a small fire careful not to make one large enough to attract to many of the creatures around the forest.

I nod to myself as Pandora returns with a report of not having seen anything to trouble some. I sit down and Aerolahnn climbs into my lap. "For a place full of such evil its rather peaceful. I suppose the way death is. A peaceful dreamlike state as you slowly suffocate." Aerolahnn drifts to sleep and i meditate to myself.
Back to top Go down
https://battleonadventures.forumotion.com
Erza

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Efah strode into the forest, catching the scent of the dragon and soulweaver in this area. He had been instructed by his queen, safiria, to look for the fabled gem of Enoch, a trinket long forgotten, but filled with vast power. Safiria had ordered him to look for the artifact, and more importantly, to dissuade any others looking for it to hesitate from searching for the same. Efah was rather certain this man and his dragon belonged to that group, and as a result they would soon suffer the fate of death - though, Efah mused, he could sense the ki of this opponent, and he wondered how powerful his opponent might be as a vampire...
A hooded figure appeared suddenly from the air, falling to the ground in a crouched position in front of Kazu, wearing a black cloak, held together by several silver clasps running from the top to the middle of the cloak. most of his form was not visible, at that moment, but one could easily see the thick, heavily buckled and clasped boots the figure wore, complemented by greaves over black leather leggings. "I'm feeling nice, traveller, so I'll give you one chance: leave peacefully and forget this mission of yours. Whether you accept or refuse my offer, your quest for the gem ends here."
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:07 pm

"Hmm?" I look up from my meditation and see the darkened figure and instantly the air seemed to grow colder at his presence. Fascinating. a being of darkness then."Ah, forgive me i was meditating i did not correctly hear your statement, it almost seemed as if you wised for me to leave?" I grin slightly. Well my hearts already pumping from his presence I wonder perhaps if this gentlemen could actually be my harbinger of death. I shake the thoughts from my mins swiftly. as i stand carefully letting Aerolahnn fall free and land on her feet dazed at the sudden awakening.

"Yep that's what he said master though it was loud and clear i'm not sure how you didn't hear him." Pandora speaks gleefully unaware that this could actually be our death.

I look at her and facepalm. " it was sarcasm Pandora, i was ..oh never mind." I shake my head and look at you once more. "tell me 'traveler' To whom does your loyalty lie."

Aerolahnn looks up at me and yawns " you really shouldn't toy around with him you know. hes not human, far from it he seems to be wrapped in the very night of the forest as if it belonged to him. I don't smell any thing from him but the scent of undead. Either hes a necromancer, or a very very powerful Vampire. Either way he wont hesitate to do away with us." She lays back down as she finishes her speech.
Back to top Go down
Erza

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:12 pm

"Do you really expect me to give out such information? I was kind enough to offer you to leave, after all, and you've responded with open sarcasm. There's little you need to know about me other than what's already been revealed." Efah explains, summoning a pet werebat to his side with his control of darkness. "Leave this forest, lest I be forced to forcibly expel you." Efah finishes, standing up, his hands hidden in the folds of his cloak, as the werebat shrieks behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:19 pm

I grin and my spirit weapon activates. "I suppose you have a good point, it was rather rude of me to be sarcastic, allow me to introduce myself, The names Kazu, Kazu the soul weaver Mercenary." The wind howls and the storm once hidden shows itself the red glow on the earth seeming to focus on us only. " They say the harvest moon is one of war and bloodshed. " I take a stance and Pandora readies herself by my side, Aerolahnn does the same as my weapon glows ominously green with poisonous intent."Lets just see who it is Death will harvest to night." I grin.
Back to top Go down
Erza

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:30 pm

"Fool. Death has already reaped from me what he had sown." Efah replies, a black blade noiselessly appearing in his hand, covered in a black gauntlet. "But nonetheless, I continue to exist, by some stroke of chance... I wonder, shall you be so lucky?" Efah says in a questioning tone. Immediately dashing forward, Efah moves in between Kazu and his companions, as he wordlessly instructs his werebat to charge and knock pandora away from him, the loyal creature following his command to the letter as it dashes forward on wings of darkness.
Coming in with an elegant stab, Efah immediately retracts the strike afterwards while stepping forward for a quick, horizontal slice, keeping the blade close to his own body.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:42 pm

I cross my arms before me my blades clashing with your own. "Such a pitty you lost your soul, perhaps a nice gypsy would be kind enough to bind it back to you." I wince as your second strike catches me. I grin as i raise my arm and silver chains form and attempt to bind you. "or perhaps i can just bind you all together."

Aerolahnn pounces on the werebat. Pandora shrieks and backs into a dead tree that proceeds to fall over into the flame i was tending. I remain unaware focused on my battle with you. Aerolahnn fails to notice as she breaths blames of light at the bat attempting to keep it distracted.
Back to top Go down
Erza

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Efah narrowly gets his blade within one of the links, knocking it away, before hopping back, though one of the chains catches on his armor. Focusing, a black aura appears around him as suddenly, a bat made of shadow swoops in to strike Efah's opponents, with more behind it, as he smiles. "You really believe you have a chance against me? I am a vampire, human, gifted with powers beyond your own. The simple fact of it is I'm strengthened by vampiric energies, whereas you've got nothing but the pitiful abilities of humans to access." Efah retorts.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 pm

"Im not an ordinary human," I cross my arms and a shield forms before me the same color as the chain links and it clashes with your attack before shattering. I swing my arm forward till its parallel with my body and i vanish in a flicker appearing behind you i send my arm forward my eyes able to see the location where your soul should be. "Pitty, your soullessness will come to harm you!" I vanish once more appearing before you again as i send my arm towards your chest Aerolahnn finishes her fight with the were bat and rushes over landing behind you as i dash forward her mischievousness showing in her attempt to trip you. Pandora snaps out of her stupor and rushes towards us.
Back to top Go down
Erza

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Efah simply scowls as the spell fails to cause damage, blocking the back attack with a dark egg-shaped shield around himself, and simply stopping the second with his own blade, before being caused to stumble, focusing so intently on Kazu he entirely failed to notice her trip. "little insect..." Efah says, getting quickly back to his feet as he shoots out several tendrils of darkness from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:58 pm

I vanish in a blue blur as i dodge. Pandora jumps and rains down several crystal shards the same color as my energy. I follow her lead and several silver butterflies form about me before rushing forward. Aerolahnn sends a glowing blast of light energy towards you.
Back to top Go down
Erza

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 am

Efah grimaced, smashing the crystal shards with a sweep of his blade, before dashing away, but fails to stop the strike off the butterflies. Throwing his vampspear at the light energy blast, it shoots through the blast, and moves farther, to where aerolahn was, before withdrawing to where Efah is, dashing away from Kazu, emotionless despite all the strikes upon him.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:23 am

I dash forward and intercept the attack myself feeling the bite of the weapon into my skin. I grin and break it off leaving part inside to prevent blood loss. Pandora raises her arms and a cube forms above her hands before it rapidly spins. I vanish and Aerolahnn fires more blasts of light as the cube fires several streams of light before an assortment of spirits fly from the box with weapons 11 in all fly forward and one more rises and heals me of my minor wounds before being drawn back into the boxy with the rest of the spirits once they finish their strike.
Back to top Go down
Erza

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:01 am

Efah continued to run, now up a cliff area, hit by one of the blasts of light, leaving a burn mark on Efah's armor, and taking several hits from the weapons of the spirits, leaving dents or cuts on Efah's body, before he finally reaches his destination, at the top of the cliff, pointing his blade at the human before him.
"There are two things forbidden for the vampire adepts of Safiria. The first is to use the shadow wolf pack anywhere near the castle, to attack one's foes. this is because the wolfish scent could attract werewolves to our location.
The second is for vampires above a certain level of strength to transform in vampiric territory without cause of war or invasion. This is because such a transformation has the potential to cause massive damage to it's surroundings." Efah says, his wounds appearing not to bleed as he stabbed his blade into the ground. shadow suddenly surrounds his form, showing only a black outline of his features, before the outline shifts into a demonic form in appearance, before the shadow is dispersed entirely, the black outline seeming to whip outwards from him as the wind around him did likewise. "60 seconds... I'll make them count." Efah thought to himself, before charging forward at an impossibly fast speed, using his wings to actually move above the ground, as he struck with a powerful punch.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:48 am

I close my eyes and focus calming my mind" Pandora! Lets go! Soul Sync!" My body glows with silver energy and my eyes glow silver. "now! Soul Sync attack!" I launch forward and punch towards your chest but within an inch of you i vanish and appear at your left in the air and i spin kicking towards your head before appearing at your side with an elbow to your ribs and i appear a distance back from the side and hold out my hand and a silver circle appears with several runes and a box shape before it opens and a beam forms. "Lets give it everything we've got!" I fire and the blast is a large silver beam
Back to top Go down
Erza

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:39 pm

"It is fortunate I used this form then." Efah commented, pulling back a seared arm. "My normal form would have been vaporized.". Charging forward despite, Efah appeared not in front of, bu behind, Kazu, striking with a punch at blinding speed. "but not yet enough, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:36 am

I grin to myself and focus having spent my energy on that last attack. Im hit by the attack and your arm goes through me and i grin again as blood drips from my mouth. "Damn, seems i wasn't fast enough that time...." I cough and wince. " maybe well meet again in another life, and next time. i wont be so gentle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight in Wonderland    Midnight in Wonderland  Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight in Wonderland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battleon Adventures X-Infinity :: WE MUST KUNG-FU FIGHT!!!-
Jump to: